Connecting From Home
- Website Access: Click here
- Enter your clinician’s room – The three initials (first initial, middle initial, last initial)
- Your clinician or support staff will call you or mail you this information
- Enter your name
- You are now logged into the Virtual Waiting Room
- Be sure to allow access to the microphone and camera on your device
- Your clinician will start the call when they are ready for your appointment
Our goal is to make your Telehealth experience as great as possible. We want you to get the most out of each session. Below is a worksheet that we would typically hand you in a normal, face to face, session.
Below are the session worksheets for the version of matrix being used by our Warrick Regional Services office.